Add-ons extend Firefox, letting you personalize your browsing experience. Adding a new plugin/ad-ons in Firefox is simple.
- Click Tools
- Select Add-ons
- A tiny window appears, type the add-ons in the search box and hit ENTER.
- A list of add-ons matching your search term will display.
- Select it and click on .
- Firefox will then display the Software Installation window. Click Install Now.
- Restart Firefox , After the installation is complete.
- Installed add-on is displayed, when Firefox restarts.