LOYAL3 platform is FolioFirst now. FolioFirst was created for LOYAL3 customers where you can buy fractional shares with low fee. FolioFirst makes it easy and affordable for everyone to invest in well-known companies or stock IPOs (Initial Public Offerings).
It’s a cheap way to get started investing in the stock market. Here the features
- Over 200 stocks, plus three exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Commission-free trading, low investment minimums, and no minimum account balance
- You can purchase fractional shares
- Since FolioFirst uses batch trading, it is not designed short-term investors who wishes to time the buy and sell orders with market move.
- Since FolioFirst uses batch trading at specific time on a day, share price at the time of execution will likely be higher or lower than the share price at the time order was placed.
What is Batch Trading ?
Batch trading is a process in which trade orders from multiple FolioFirst customers are combined before being placed in the market. Buy orders are batched and executed twice daily, and sell orders are batched and executed once daily. Share price at the time of execution will likely be higher or lower than the share price at the time order was placed.
- Fee $5 per month
- separate $25 annual reporting fee for IRA accounts only
- $25 minimum trade per security
- If you buy 10 or more securities at once, then minimum trade per security is $5
FolioFirst batch Trade Time (Buy Orders and Sell Order timings)
- Orders are grouped and executed during twice daily
- Batch order timings – 11:00 a.m. (ET) and 2:00 p.m. (ET).
visit www.foliofirst.com for more information