Microsoft’s virtual relativity headset is called HoloLens. It overlays digital imagery on the world around you, a new way to visualize and move through information using holographic computing platform powered by Microsoft Windows 10.
It’s free from a tether, it is able to run without wires, phones, or connection to a PC.
HoloLens features see-through, holographic, HD lenses and spatial sound. You can see and hear your digital content and creations as real as physical objects.
[image(s) via Microsoft]
Here are the features of HoloLens
- No cords, no phones, no wires, no tethers.
- Transparent lens and advanced sensors allow you to see and hear around you.
- HoloLens will run on the Windows 10 operating system.
- Adjustable to fit any adult head size.
- Built-in spatial sound lets you hear holograms wherever they are in the room.
- HoloLens uses Holographic computing technology.
for more information – visit http://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens
Comments on this entry are closed.