Phishing is the most common type of spam that companies combat. Here is the list of Spam emails which disrupts businesses,
- Banking and Financial products
- Weight Management
- Porn Scam
Source : GFI Software Survey via USA Today
Tips to help you avoid scams
- Never click a link on e-mail message which requests personal information.
- Do not click on links, download files or open attachments in emails from unknown senders
- Never email personal or financial information.Communicate personal information only via phone or secure web sites.
- Protect your computer with a firewall, spam filters, anti-virus and anti-spyware software.