Keyword research is the one of the basics for Search engine optimization (SEO) that ranks your website for valuable keywords in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo Search, etc. Here is the List of Keyword Research Tools that will help you to research best Keywords for your website or blog effectively.
Keyword Suggestion Tools
- Google AdWords Keyword Suggestion Tool
- Free Keyword Suggestion Tool From Wordtracker
- Keyword Questions – Keyword Research Tool
- SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool
- Keyword Suggestions for Google – SEO Tools
- Google Insights (compare search volume patterns )
- Google Trends
- Dogpile SearchSpy (see what the rest of the world is searching for)
- Microsoft adCenter Keyword Group Detection Tool
- Microsoft Keyword Forecast Tool
- Yahoo click forecast and cost-per-click recommendation
- Search Term Suggestion Tool by KeywordDiscovery
- Digitalpoint Keyword Suggestion Tool
- Keyword Research Tool – Overture, Google, MSN keyword estimator. ( Compares Google, Yahoo, Microsoft)
- Actualkeywords Keyword Suggestion Tool
Which keyword drives traffic to your competitor
If you want to find which keyword drives traffic to your competitor, use these 2 tool from Compete and Alexa.
- Compete Search Analytics – Find out which keywords are sending traffic to a website (your competitor ) / category.
- Alexa Site Lookup – Top keywords driving traffic to a website from search engines. Updated monthly.