Affordable way to send and receive payments over the Internet using Intuit PaymentNetwork, a cheaper Alternative to Paypal
Intuit PaymentNetwork is a low-cost payment alternative to credit cards for receiving payments (0.50 cents per transaction irregardless of amount received)
Individuals can send money to anyone who is a member. Membership is free, so if an Individual is not a memeber he/she can join easily.
Send a payment : Free
Receive a payment: 50 cents
How it Works ?
Small Business Advantages
- ONLY 50 cents per payment received
- No monthly subscription charges or setup fees
- No interchange fee
- Request money from anyone that has an email address
- All payments automatically credited to any U.S. bank of choice
- An easy way to pay your bills online
- Those you pay never see your private financial information
- All payments automatically debited from any U.S. bank of choice
More details available on the Intuit PaymentNetwork website.