The Internet of Things (IoT) is changing homes into smart homes, Here are a few products that can help you get started with IoT,
- PicoBrew Zymatic – automates the beer-making process
- Sengled Boost – Sengled combinis a Wi-Fi range extender with an LED light bulb
- Oral-B Pro 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush – Oral-B toothbrush sends information to a smartphone app to help you brush for the recommended length of time
- Withings Home – home monitoring system. Works with Apple Watch and Apple TV
- Quirky + GE Aros Smart Window Air-Conditioner – connects via Wi-Fi to Wink, an app that controls other connected home products from companies like General Electric, Philips, Lutron and Nest, among others.
Comments on this entry are closed.