Clicking on a saved html page in computer or link in an email will make Internet Explorer( IE ) to open by default. This is because your windows is set to Internet Explorer as the default browser. You can change this behavior by changing the default browser settings. This way you can make to set Google Chrome or Firefox to open as a default browser when it is requested.
If you want to set Google Chrome to be your default browser follow the these simple steps.
- Open your Google Chrome browser
- Click Chrome wrench icon located in the upper right hand corner
- Select Options
- Google Chrome Options window will be pop up
- Click Basics tab from the Google Chrome Options if it is not already selected
- Click Make Google Chrome my default browser button, to make it as default browser