You can report unauthorized copying or distribution of copyrighted software through number of industry organizations dedicated to this cause who will take leagl action against violators, you may be able to report anonymously.
Here is how to Report Piracy Now:
Business Software Alliance (BSA):
- Filling out an online form at https://reporting.bsa.org
- or, by calling piracy hotline at 1-888-NO-PIRACY.
Information Industry Association (SIIA) :
Report piracy to SIIA and you could be eligible for a reward of up to $1 million.
- By calling Anti-Piracy Hotline: (800) 388-7478
Microsoft Piracy Reporting:
3 ways to report software piracy to Microsoft
- by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by filling out an online reporting form.
- or, by calling Microsoft Anti-Piracy Hotline at (800) RU-LEGIT.
The Federation Against Software Theft(FAST):
- To report illegal online sales & downloads and report unlicenced software usage , visit www.fastiis.org.