Activity log will have the list of the things you searched on Facebook. Only you can see your activity log. You can remove your searches from your activity log at any time. Here is how to clear your search history on Facebooks
According to Facebook, no one else can see your Activity Log, including your search activity.
Here is how.
- Go to your Profile (click your name)
- Click the Activity Log Button
- Click the “All” drop down
- Select Search from the dropdown menu
- Click symbol next to the search entry
- Click Remove to delete specific searches
Note: You can also click “Clear Searches” button at the top of your activity log to clear your entire history.