Gogo wireless internet is a provider of inflight internet, that is wi-fi Internet service on an airplane. Gogo has different plans like subscription plans, pay as you go and pre-paid plan ( buy before you fly).
gogo wireless internet has 2 type pf plans — subscription plans and Internet passes ( 1-Hour Pass, all-day pass).
1-Hour Pass : $7.00
All-Day Pass : $19.00
Delta Air Lines Global Day Pass : $28.00
Monthly Subscription plans
- Monthly Airline Plan : $49.95
- Monthly 2-Device Plan : $59.95
- Monthly Multi-Airline Plan : $59.95
- Monthly Global Multi-Airline Plan : $79.95
- Monthly Global Delta Air Lines Plan : $69.95
Yearly Subscription plans
- Annual Airline Plan (on a selected airline) : $599.00
- Annual Multi-Airline Plan : $719.00
What airlines offer Inflight Gogo wireless internet ?
Gogo wireless internet is available onboard in the following airlines,
- Air Canada
- Air Canada – Rouge
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- US Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- Virgin America Airlines
- Japan Airlines
Not all the flights have Gogo, contact your airline for more information.
How to connect gogo internet with iPhone or Smartdevices
- Enable Wi-Fi and select the ‘gogoinflight’ network to connect.
- Open your browser and follow directions
for more information visit https://www.gogoair.com/for-travelers