Do Not Disturb While Driving is an iOS 11 feature that will limit notifications while you are driving. You can turn off do not disturb while driving or change the settings to manually.
Here is how you disable/turn off Do Not Disturb While Driving notification on your iPhone
1) Go to Settings app
2) Tap Do Not Disturb
3) Tap DO NOT DISTURB WHILE DRIVING
4) and select one from the following
- Automatically – Do Not Disturb While Driving will be activated automatically based on detection motion.
- When Connected to Car Bluetooth – Do Not Disturb While Driving will be activated while connected to Car Bluetooth devices.
- Manually – – Do Not Disturb While Driving will be activated manually from Control Center.
Example: if you have selected When Connected to Car Bluetooth, you will see the following notification when some one texts you while driving
I’m driving right now. I’ll catch you later.
(I’m not receiving notifications. If this is urgent, reply “urgent” to send a notification through with your original message.)
Comments on this entry are closed.