Bug Bounty Programs – List
Major Web companies including Google, Microsoft, PayPal, Facebook, and Mozilla is offering cash rewards to hackers/researchers who spend their time to discovered security flaws on their products and applications. You can claim bounties depending on the type of bug discovered which is original and unreported.
These programs help the companies to find more security holes and fixed, which lower the risk of security compromise to its customers.
Here is the list of bug bounty programs
- Google – Google Application Security Reward Program
- PayPal – PayPal Bug Bounty Program
- Facebook – Facebook Bug Bounty Info
- Microsoft – Microsoft Security Bounty Programs
- Mozilla – Mozilla Security Bug Bounty Program
- Samsung – Samsung Smart TV Security Bug Bounty Contest
- AT&T – AT&T Bug Bounty Developer Program
- Chromium Security – Vulnerability Rewards Program
If you notice a bounty program which has not listed here please leave a comment below.. We’ll update ASAP