If you’re an AT&T Internet Customer, you are eligible to download FREE McAfee anti-virus software for Windows and Mac. Basically you don’t need to spend money to buy anti-virus software. This free software will protect up to 4 computers in your home.
- Also, check out Top 10 Free Antivirus Software
- Protect up to 4 computers in your home
- Blocks and removes viruses and spyware before they get to your computer.
- Stop Viruses, Hackers and Block Spyware.
- McAfee is FREE for customers who have AT&T Internet service(AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet customer or an AT&T DSL High Speed ) with speeds of 3.0Mbps or higher.
- $5 optional fee for Internet or DSL customers who have speeds of 1.5Mbps or lower (on up to four computers)
Here is how to get your free anti-virus from AT&T.
- Go to this link http://www.att.net/iss
- and login with your full member ID firstname.lastname@example.org ( replace xxxxx with your member id) and password
AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee is completely free anti-virus offered for customers, so don’t buy anti-virus. You should be an AT&T Internet customer with att.net email address(member id) and password to download.
To lean more visit AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee
Comments on this entry are closed.