Do you know what a PG rating for a movie actually means? According to Motion Picture Association of America a PG-rated motion picture should be investigated by parents before they let their younger children attend. The PG rating indicates, in the view of the Rating Board, that parents may consider some material unsuitable for their children, and parents should make that decision.
Here is the list of Movie Rating Guide from MPAA
- G – GENERAL AUDIENCE ( All ages admited )
- PG – PARENTAL GUIDANCE SUGGESTED (Some material may not be suitable for children )
- PG -13 – PARENTS STRONGLY CAUTIONED ( Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13 )
- R – RESTRICTED ( Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian )
- NC-17 – 17 AND UNDER NOT ADMITED