Recently my wife’s friend visted us. Unfortunately she droped her cell phone in Toilet. We tried the following tips and phone worked.
Ok, Here are tips
- Remove the cell phone from the water as soon as possible.
- To prevent electrical short circuits take the battery and SIM card out immediately
- Wipe the phone gently with a towel
- Shove th ephone into a bag or jar of full of uncooked rice. – The rice would absorb any remaining moisture.
- Wait till your phone complately dry and try to put back the battery and test. Phone could be back to normal.
- If your phone does not swith on, try plugging it into its charger without the battery, if this works, you need a new battery.