Recently my wife’s friend visted us. Unfortunately she droped her cell phone in Toilet. We tried the following tips and phone worked.
Ok, Here are tips
- Remove the cell phone from the water as soon as possible.
- To prevent electrical short circuits take the battery and SIM card out immediately
- Wipe the phone gently with a towel
- Shove th ephone into a bag or jar of full of uncooked rice. – The rice would absorb any remaining moisture.
- Wait till your phone complately dry and try to put back the battery and test. Phone could be back to normal.
- If your phone does not swith on, try plugging it into its charger without the battery, if this works, you need a new battery.
My solution for a cell phone dropped into the toilet:
1. Use the longest BBQ tongs available to grab the phone and lift it from the toilet.
2. Drop the cell phone into a Ziploc bag and seal it.
3. Drop that Ziploc bag into another Ziploc bag and seal it.
4. Attach the package to a missle and launch it into the sun.
5. Purchase new cell phone.
Hey Atlanta Plumbing, Good one buddy