Here is the symptoms of Cataracts which can affect your vision.
* You may have cloudy, fuzzy, or foggy vision.
* You may see glare from lamps or the sun. You may have trouble driving at night because of glare from car headlights.
* You may need frequent changes to your eyeglasses prescription.
* You may get double vision in one eye.
* Your near vision may improve for a short time if you get a cataract. This temporary improvement is called second sight.
Sometimes cataracts do not cause vision problems.
Other causes of cataract include:
* family history of cataracts;
* medical problems, like diabetes;
* injury to the eye;
* medications, especially steroids;
* long-term, unprotected exposure to sunlight;
* previous eye surgery.