Healthy eating is essential to your health and well being. It’s true. With our fast-paced lifestyles, we don’t have time to devote hours or entire days to preparing healthy meals to nourish our families and ourselves.
There are at least a thousand substances in autumn fruits and vegetables that help protect you from heart disease, cancer and premature aging.
- Pumpkins – rich in beta carotene.
- Butternut squash – high in vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Pomegranates – high in antioxidants
- Tomatoes – rich in lycopene
- Bell peppers -high in vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Ginger – contains gingerol, help lower blood pressure.
- Kale – rich in beta carotene, vitamins C, E and folate.
- Swiss chard – has magnesium, which helps keep nerve and muscle cells healthy.
[ Via ]
Thanks for the tips. I think it’s definitely better and more natural to get vitamins and minerals from nutrient rich foods rather than pill form, but sometimes it’s just difficult to make sure you are eating the correct quantities every day.