As Nelson Mandela celebrates his 90th birthday next week, Nelson Mandela TIME Magazine has made an article called, “Mandela: His 8 Lessons of Leadership.” It was very inspiring!
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela former President of South Africa, the first to be elected in fully representative democratic elections. He spent 27 years in prison.
Here is the Mandela’s 8 Lessons of Leadership
- Courage is not the absence of fear — it’s inspiring others to move beyond it.
- Lead from the front — but don’t leave your base behind.
- Lead from the back — and let others believe they are in front.
- Know your enemy — and learn about his favorite sport.
- Keep your friends close — and your rivals even closer.
- Appearances matter — and remember to smile.
- Nothing is black or white.
- Quitting is leading too.
[ Mandela: His 8 Lessons of Leadership ]