Sometimes upgrading a computer (laptop) is easy and sometimes it is not an easy task. Here is the Step-by-Step guide to upgrade your laptop yourself. You can increase your performance of your laptop with these upgrades.
You can upgrade your RAM, Hard Drive, Optical Drive, Bluetooth and Wireless Card with little effort with this guide from pcworld.
- RAM upgrade in 10 minutes
- Hard Drive upgrade in 60 minutes
- Optical Drive upgrade in 5 to 20 minutes
- Bluetooth upgrade in 10 minutes
- Wireless Card upgrade in 15 minutes
[ PCWORLD – Step-by-Step: 5 Laptop Upgrades You Can Do Yourself ]
i need to buy dell used laptops
manju frm bangalore