Do you want to unlock iPhone purchased from Tracfone ? Last year I purchased iPhone SE from Tracfone for my family member. This phone can be unlocked after 12 months of service.
Tracfone sells the following iPhone with discounted price , which are locked.
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
You can order one directly from tracfone.com, Tracfone is currently selling Apple’s iPhone SE 32GB Silver with 60-Days of Service.
TracFone entered into an agreement with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in 2015 regarding handset unlocking. Here are the main criteria used to decide your device’s eligibility for the Unlocking Program.
- Device must be a TracFone-branded phone. Unlocking does not apply for “Bring-Your-Own-Phone” devices.
- Device must have not been reported as stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
- Device may have already been unlocked or device may have a pending unlock request (customer should call for resolution).
- Device must have been activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months.
- Device must have redeemed no fewer than 12 months of service.
- Device must have active service or be within 60 days after service expired.
- For customers from Straight Talk, SIMPLE Mobile, Total Wireless, NET 10, TracFone or Telcel: Handset model must have been launched to the market after 02/11/2014 OR activated on TracFone service after 2/11/2015.
Check Device Unlocking Eligibility
If you want to unlock the iPhone purchased from tracfone, check if they are eligible to unlock the phone visit https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com, or calling Unlocking Department at 1-888-442-5102.
How to Unlock a Tracfone iPhone
1. Go to www.tfwunlockpolicy.com and check your eligibility
2. If you have eligibility you will receive an unlock code and unlocking instructions to unlock your phone.
If you have questions, call unlocking Department at 1-888-442-5102.