Here are the quick handy tips to get better iPod’s battery life
- Always have the latest version of iPod software.
- Whenever you are not using iPod, Set the Hold switch on iPod and its remote to the Hold position ignore accidental input.
- Keep iPod at room temperature – iPod’s battery works best when iPod is at room temperature(near 20° C)
- Don’t keep your iPod when parked in the sun.
- Don’t expose in direct sunlight for longer time.
- Normally, ipod will take around 4 hours to fully recharge the battery( fast-charges the battery to 80 % capacity in an hour.)
- Turn off backlighting as it uses more battery power.
[Via Apple ]