Apple has lot’s of information about you, You can download your own archive of this information if you want to see what Apple knows about you.
That is, you can download your data associated with you Apple ID. This data include Apple ID account details, sign-in records, Apple Stores activity, Game Center activity, iCloud Data such as Bookmarks, reading list, Calendars, Reminders, Contacts, Notes, Mail, Photos, files and documents can be downloaded.
Here’s how to download all your data associated with your Apple ID
1) Go to the Apple’s Data and Privacy page https://privacy.apple.com/
2) Login using your Apple ID
3) Upon login you will be landed in Data and Privacy >> Manage Your Data page
4) Click “Get started” under “Get a copy of your data.” ( If you don’t see this option, it means this feature is not available in your country )
5) Select the data you like to download
6) Click continue
7) Choose a maximum file size
8) Click Complete Request button
How long does it take to download Apple data
Apple will prepare your data and send email to your email id associated to your Apple ID. This process may take few days to seven days.
Your download will include:
- App usage and activity information as spreadsheets or files in JSON, CSV, XML, or PDF format.
- Documents, photos and videos in their original format.
- Contacts, calendars, and bookmarks in VCF, ICS, and HTML format.
- Your download will not include App, book, movie, TV show, or music purchases.
You can download following data associated with you Apple ID
- App Store, iTunes Store, iBooks Store, Apple Music activity
- Apple ID account and device information
- Apple Online and Retail Stores activity
- Show more Apple Online and Retail Stores activity
- AppleCare support history, repair requests, and more
-AppleCare repairs and service
- Show more AppleCare support history, repair requests, and more
- Game Center activity
- iCloud Bookmarks and reading list
- iCloud Calendars and Reminders
- iCloud Contacts
- iCloud Notes
- Maps Report an Issue
- Marketing subscriptions, downloads, and other activity
- iCloud Drive files and documents
- iCloud Mail
- iCloud Photos
- Other data
For more information visit apple.com