Are you looking ways to quit a frozen Computer application. Frozen windows program is one of the most annoying things about PCs just as you were doing something important. Computer Freezing is sometimes either due to corrupted or missing files.
Sometimes an application or a process running in the background can hung, wait few minutes to see if your PC turns to normal condition. If it is not, Here is how to exit a “frozen” windows program.
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del all together.
2. Click the Task Manager button.
3. On the Application tab select the frozen program(Status will show as not responding)
4. Click on End Task
5. Click OK for the prompt when “This program is not responding”. “End Now” prompted. (see pic below)
6. Click “End Now” to exit the hung program.
Note: you might loss data since you are terminiating the frozen program manually, so do it carefully.