Desktop computers will have visible brightness button at bottom right of your screen to adjust your monitor brightness and contrast. It is kind of difficult in laptop’s as there is no visible keys to adjust monitor brightness.
You can Adjust computer/ laptop monitor brightness if you run windows.
- Click “Start” button and select “Settings” and Click “Control Panel“
- From the Control Panel select “Inter(R) GMA Driver” or any other “Inter(R) ” driver which is available.
- A window labeled “Intel graphics media driver” opens
- From the window click “Color Correction” tab.
- You will see screen color properties like gamma, brightness and contrast slider
- Use the brightness slider to adjust your computer/laptop brightness.