Desktop computers will have visible brightness button at bottom right of your screen to adjust your monitor brightness and contrast. It is kind of difficult in laptop’s as there is no visible keys to adjust monitor brightness.
You can Adjust computer/ laptop monitor brightness if you run windows.
- Click “Start” button and select “Settings” and Click “Control Panel“
- From the Control Panel select “Inter(R) GMA Driver” or any other “Inter(R) ” driver which is available.
- A window labeled “Intel graphics media driver” opens
- From the window click “Color Correction” tab.
- You will see screen color properties like gamma, brightness and contrast slider
- Use the brightness slider to adjust your computer/laptop brightness.
most simple & practical suggestion.
Thx for the tip. I used the suggestion on a Toshiba that was downgraded from Vista to XP. I have been unable to get the Fn keys working, so this is the only solution that I have found that works!
Oh thanks so much!
you don’t know how your little effort had made the lives of many others better!
thanks a lot…..
really its helpfull for me….bcoz my lappy fn kays didnt workd…
thank u very much
Short cut to do the the same: (on Vista)
Right click on desktop:> Graphic Properties:> Colour Correction:> Brightness
thanks it helps a lot
it gud thing is it help fast