Are you missing My Recent Documents list in your computer or laptop. Do you want to enable/ add My Recent Documents to your start menu. Do you know all the files you open will be stored in your user profile in a hidden folder named My Recent Documents for easy access. My Recent Documents list contains the last 15 items that have been user-opened.
Here is how to enable My Recent Documents
- Go to Start and right click on it
- Find Properties on the list and click on it
- Click Customize button and then select Advanced tab
- Under Recent documents, check the List my most recently opened documents box and click OK.
- You will see My recent documents list has appeared when you click Start Button.