Here is the The Worst Jobs For The 21st Century List from forbes
- News Analysts, Reporters and Correspondents:Sagging ad revenue, rising newsprint costs and Internet competition are quickly changing this industry.
- Economists:Frequent deadline pressure, work alone or in small teams, high level of education required.
- Announcers:Anyone hardly listen to the radio anymore?shift work, low pay , about a third of all announcers work part time.
- Travel Agents:The travel industry is highly connected to swings in economic conditions.
- Jewelers and Precious Stone and Metal Workers:The industry isn’t growing, largely due to the influx of mass-produced jewelry in recent years.
- Farmers and Ranchers:Farming and ranching jobs are expected to have the largest numerical decrease.It’s not idyllic. Strenuous work, long hours, hazardous conditions due to use of machinery and dependent on the weather.
- Federal Employees:Vary widely, due to the variance in federal jobs.
- Computer Programmers:Long hours and weekend work; programmers are susceptible to eye, back and wrist problems due to the amount of time spent in front of a computer.
- Insurance Agents:People who want to break into this field should work on their sales skills, gain expertise in a broad range of insurance services.
- Fishers and Fishing Vessel Operators:Long hours, seasonal work, harsh conditions with little support.Many fishermen are discovering that it’s no longer possible to earn a living at sea.