If you are a blog or website publisher, you might want to find out what is your link popularity, and who is linking to your site? One of the best ways to get noticed by search engines is incoming links. The greater the number of in-bound links, the higher the link popularity.
Here is how to find the number of incoming links and backlinks.
Note: Replace your URL in the place of domainname.com
Go to Google and type : link:domainname.com
If you have Google Analytics account you can see all of the incoming links.
Go to Yahoo ( Site Explorer) and type : http://domainname.com
Go to Altavista and type : linkdomain:www.domainname.com
Go to Alexa and type : http://www.alexa.com/site/linksin/domainname.com
- Check Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail using Thunderbird
- India’s Top 10 websites by Alexa ranking
- Yahoo Site Explorer
- Google AdSense Ad Formats and Sizes
- How to Submit a Web Site to Google and Yahoo
- Yahoo Buzz is Now Available to General Public
- Yahoo’s new ‘shine’ a site for women
- Now Chat, SMS via Yahoo! Mail
- Don’t Open New Browser Windows : Website Mistakes
- AOL acquires Bebo – teen social networking site for $850m