Have you ever dropped USB Flash Drive in water ? It happens. This tip might help you to make use of your USB Flash drive which is dropped into the washing machine or swimming pool like before. Most of the electronic circuit boards are water resistant, But you should not use when it is wet.
So, if you have mistakenly put your USB Flash drive into the washing machine or swimming pool, take the flash drive out of the water and dry it for 2 days (until it is completely dry). Best way to dry it is keep the wet flash drive in a dry room (room temperature) before using it.
- Western Digital Portable USB Drives launched in India
- Dropped Cellphone in the Toilet – How to Save
- Intel creates Numonyx, flash memory company
- Offset your carbon footprint now: Save the earth
- Windows backup external drive
- Want to do something to help stop Global Warming?
- Repair Scratched Disks
- Prevent Infection Through Handwashing
- Cough & Cold Tips – Home Remedies
- Chennai Airport to be India’s Greenest Airport