Popup’s are the windows that appear automatically without your permission.
How to get rid of popups in your browser. Some of sites has annoying popups. Here are steps to disable popups which vary in size.
Steps to block pop-ups in Firefox
1. Click on the Tools menu, and select Options
2. Click on the content tab
3. Block pop-up windows – Select this option to enable the pop-up blocker
Exceptions: Add list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups. You can allow specific websites to use pop-ups(like bank and your trusted site)
Steps to block pop-ups in Internet explorer
The Pop-up Blocker is a new feature in Internet Explorer. This feature blocks most unwanted pop-up windows from appearing.
1. Click on the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker.
2. click Turn On Pop-up Blocker to turn on the Pop-up Blocker, or click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker to turn off the Pop-up Blocker.
Allow Web sites list
1. Click on the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
2. You can allow pop-up windows to open in a Web site by adding the Web site to the Allowed sites list.
- How To Block Pop-up Ads ?
- Best Ways To Avoid Cancer
- 15 Ways To Avoid Jet Lag
- How To Avoid Online Auction Fraud ?
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Windows 2008 on February 27 worldwide
- Running Multiple Monitors with Windows XP
- Stop unwanted programs that start up automatically on Windows
- Mumbai US Consulate to increase 40 visa windows
- Windows backup external drive