Here is the Worldwide Cloud computing market share for first quarter 2017.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leader with 33% worldwide market share
- Microsoft Azure, Google and Alibaba achieved annual growth rates of 80% or more.
- Microsoft Azure, Google, IBM, Alibaba and Oracle all achieved Q1 growth rates that were substantially higher than that of AWS
Microsoft Office cloud is cloud based offering of Microsoft’s Office tools. They are available apart from standalone installations of Office editions.
The main intent behind Office 365 product is to provide on-the-go access to Office applications. To achieve this, a single Office 365 product can be installed on one or many systems, tablets and phones. In addition, a cloud storage is allotted on OneDrive which allows users to work on documents anytime anywhere.
As more and more business and orgalizations move to cloud services, we will see how it is beneficial to organisations and personal users
The three major types of Cloud Computing Platforms are
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Mobile cloud computing is the new age of technology in mobile industry. In Mobile cloud computing, your mobile app data storage and data processing fundamentally happens in the cloud.
That is, in the cloud-based mobile application, data storage and data processing happen outside the mobile device when an app is launched, not from the device itself — In simple, Mobile cloud computing is a software solution that brings mobile intelligence to cloud computing.