Subhash Chandra-promoted cricket tournament Indian Cricket League (ICL) announced Edelweiss Capital Limited as the title sponsor for its upcoming tournament.
Tournament starts on March 9. The Twenty20 tournament will be called ‘Edelweiss 20s Challenge’.
The 30-day tournament will be held( March 9 to April 7) at three venues — Hyderabad, Chandigarh (Panchkula) and Gurgaon.
Speaking on the occasion ICL executive board chairman Kapil Dev said,” We welcome Edelweiss on board, and are happy with the overwhelming response we have received from the market. This support will be a sure step in strengthening domestic cricket in the country“
- Indian Cricket League (ICL ) : Indian Players List
- List of Indian Cricket League (ICL ) Executive Board, Talent hunters and Coaches
- Indian Cricket League: Birth Of New Era In Indian Cricket
- Indian Premier League (IPL) : BCCI’s 3 million dollar league
- Indian Premier League (IPL) Schedule
- Indian Premier League Prices Paid For the Players
- What is Twenty20 Cricket ?
- India threaten to abandon Australian cricket tour
- India’s Viswanathan Anand regains World Chess Champion title after 7 years
- Images : Indian team victory parade to the Wankhede Stadium