Google’s popular video-sharing Web site YouTube launched its local Indian version at www.youtube.co.in
YouTube India is different in that it features a localized home page and search functions.
YouTube debuts in India with a number of partners, including Zoom channel, UTV and Rajshri Group and other production houses. All uploaded content on YouTube is protected by its digital hash technology for copyright protection.
- Walt Disney boosts stake in India’s UTV
- TiVo to offer YouTube videos directly to television
- Hyundai to make Aero buses in India
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India : ‘India Today’ Survey
- UTV Movies and UTVi business : 2 new channels from UTV
- India Australia Cricket Score : India wins
- NDTV MetroNation: India’s first English city channel
- India bans rice exports
- Sony Targets April 8 Release for Blu-ray BD-Live Titles
- Hyundai to invest $1 bn in India