Do you want to know whether your computer at home or work can run Windows 7 Operating System. Is your computer Windows 7 compatible. Microsoft has a utility called Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor, which scans your PC to see if it’s ready for Windows 7, and tells you about any known compatibility issues.
Go to this link and download Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor and install to your computer. Launch it, and follow the directions.
After the check, report will show the results and let you know if your PC meets the system requirements.
Check Results will provide guidance on your upgrade options to Windows 7, if there are any known compatibility issues with your programs and devices.
- Starting computer in Windows Safe Mode
- Windows 7 US & UK Pricing Details
- Help your preschooler get ready to read
- Download Windows 7 RC1 (Release Candidate)
- Navi Mumbai international airport to be ready by 2012
- Windows 7 Features
- How to Start Windows in Safe Mode
- How to make Computer Startup Faster
- Enabling Windows Remote Desktop
- What is Windows Safe Mode?