You can install the Google Toolbar in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer. Google Toolbar features includes adding buttons to the Toolbar, bookmark frequently visited pages, search smarter with instant suggestions, share web pages with friends and more.
The toolbar is bundled with some popular freely-downloadable software, most notably Adobe Shockwave, Adobe Flash, WinZip, RealPlayer, SunMicro’s Java, PCTOOLS Spyware Doctor, DivX and CCleaner with the option to install the software selected by default.
How to Enable/Disable Google ToolBar in Internet Explorer Browser
- Click the View menu.
- Select Toolbars.
- Check the Google option to enable. Deselect Google Tool bar option to disable.
- Microsoft Releases Windows Mobile 6.1 and IE Mobile at CTIA
- Turn Google Auto-Complete on – Keyword suggestions
- Google Lively – 3D virtual experience
- Google launches India-centric search facility
- Free WiFi hotspots in Google maps
- Google’s wireless plans
- Report malicious software to google
- Microsoft-Yahoo could “break the internet” says Google CEO Eric Schmidt
- Google sees 50 times more searches from iPhones
- Airtel launches new web portal with Google – airtellive.com