Safari Top Site feature is one cool feature, which tracks the sites you browse and presents history thumbnails on a single page. You can customize the display by pinning a favorite site to a specific location in the grid.
If you ever want to clear the clear Top Sites List, and delete the browsing history in safari, follow the steps;
Clear Top Sites List
- Open Safari Browser
- Go to the bottom left corner and select Edit ( in the top sites page).
- Use the “X“(delete) option to clear individual Top Sites.
Clear the whole top sites list and history
- Open Safari Browser.
- Go to the bottom right corner and point your cursor in the Search history text box.
- This will bring up a “Clear history” button on the bottom left corner.
- Click “Clear history” to clear the history.
- Check the box to reset the “Top Sites“.
- Click “Clear“, this will clear the Top Sites and history.