Unix shell is a command-line interpreter that gives you user interface for the Unix operating system. When the user logs in to the system the shell program is automatically executed.
Here is the best way to find out what shellyou are using.
you should receive confirmation of the type of shell you are running, like sh, ksh, csh, tcsh, bash or zsh
- What is .profile in UNIX?
- What does Unix stand for ?
- Bing Travel – Predict and Find Cheap AirFares
- Healthcare Magic – Portal to help you find doctor
- Find and Remove Duplicate Files – Free Duplicate File Finder
- Free BSD-based Operating Systems
- What is Open Group(OSF – X/Open) ?
- What is Opera Unite ? Features
- Multi User Blog Software – WordPress MU
- Running Multiple Monitors with Windows XP