How many Google Searches per day ?
Google wants to be a worldwide data center that stores every piece of personal and corporate information. Google is pushing cloud computing to accomplish this.
In 1998, Google handled 10,000 searches a day and 500,000 a day in 1999. According to research group comScore estimates that Google hosted 235 million searches a day in July of this year (2008).
- Bill Gates – June 27 leaving day-to-day operations Of Microsoft
- Google sees 50 times more searches from iPhones
- First day of the summer
- Women’s Day – MARCH 8
- Apple the Red Cow – Sold for $1 million
- Leap Year Day- Today February 29
- HCL acquires Capital Stream for $40 Million
- 60th Independence Day Parade 2007 in New York City
- L&T bags multi million dollar contract from Cairn India
- Break the silence, talk about HIV on WORLD AIDS DAY, 1 Dec