Have you accidentally deleted some files, even emptied the recycle bin and looking for ways to recover the deleted files from recycle bin or looking for hard drive data recovery software? You can consider freeware Windows utility software called Recuva. It is able to recover files that have been “permanently” deleted and marked by the operating system as free space.
This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin (undelete from recycle bin) as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses.
By default Recuva installs Yahoo Toolbar, you may want to opt out while installing. Recuva is free for both commercial and personal use, you can download Recuva here.
- Data recovery – Restore accidentally deleted files
- Find and Remove Duplicate Files – Free Duplicate File Finder
- Convert Word, Excel to PDF file Online – Free PDF Creator
- Best Free Antivirus Software
- Free Digital Photo Editing Software Download
- The Best Free Photo Editing Software
- Free AntiVirus Software with spyware
- Free Blogging Software
- YouSendIt – Emailing 2GB file
- How to Create and Extract .RAR Files