I am a fan of Firefox and Google Chrome browser. Most I like with the Google Chrome browser tab and the most visited thumbnail feature. Chrome is a fast starting.
Now I would be able to get the most visited thumbnail feature in Firefox with the new Google Toolbar 5.
The Google new tab page provides up to 9 image thumbnails and links for those websites automatically. Click a thumbnail to open a website, or right-click it to access options to open it in a new tab or in a new window. Thumbnails won’t display until Toolbar has saved at least three thumbnails.
Here is how to enable or disable the Google new tab page
1. Right click the Google logo in the Google toolbar
2. Click Options
3. Select (or deselect) the ‘Enable the Google new tab page’ check box.
- Google Chrome Faster than Firefox, IE, Safari
- How to Enable Google ToolBar in IE
- Google Toolbar with Quick Search Box Feature
- Google Toolbar Pop up Blocker
- Google Chrome Browser Download
- Google Chrome is LIVE now- Download Link
- Google Chrome – Exclusive Images
- Google Chrome – Google’s Web Browser
- Chrome Shortcuts
- Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts