Google Chrome Browser has lots of built-in keyboard shortcuts like Firefox.
* (Chrome only) Ctrl+B toggles the bookmarks bar on and off.
* (Chrome only) Shift+Escape opens Google Chrome’s Task Manager.
* Ctrl+L to move your cursor to the address bar.
* Ctrl+K moves your cursor to the address bar to enter a Google search.
* Ctrl+T opens a new tab.
* Ctrl+N opens a new window.
* Ctrl+Shift+T opens the last closed tab.
* (Chrome only) Ctrl+Shift+N opens a new window in “Incognito Mode.”
* Ctrl+Tab cycles through open tabs; Ctrl+Shift+Tab reverse cycles through open tabs.
* Ctrl+J opens the Downloads tab.
* Ctrl+W closes the current tab.
* Ctrl+R refreshes the current page.
* Ctrl+H opens the History tab.
* Alt+Home loads your homepage.
* Ctrl+1 through 9 switches to a particular open tab position.
* Ctrl++, Ctrl+-, Ctrl+0 Enlarges, reduces, and restores default text sizes, respectively.