We all know about submersible ship, ever wondered about a submersible car… Here it is
sQuba, the world’s first real submersible car made by Swiss car maker Rinspeed will be presented at the 2008 Geneva car show which is scheduled to happen in March.
sQuba is a zero-emission electric sports car ,power is supplied by rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries.
- Tata Motors Nano Rs 1 lakh car
- Tata’s small car : Difficult to stick to the price of Rs 1 lakh
- Tata Nano: The World’s Cheapest Car
- Tata unveiled World’s cheapest car “Nano”
- Rs 1 lakh car, Jaguar can co-exist: Tata
- Why auto makers are chasing small car segments in India ?
- Tata’s High-Stakes Bet on Low-Cost Car
- Tata Shows Off Its $2,500 Car At New Delhi Auto Expo
- Nano – the car will “put India on wheels”
- Tata Unveils the World’s Cheapest Car