The 2008 Olympic Torch Relay will take place from March 24 to August 8, 2008.
The Beijing Olympic Flame began the “Journey of Harmony“ on March 24 2008, from the site of ancient Olympia in Greece.
Olympic Torch Relay will cover approximately 137,000 kilometres (85,128 miles) over a span of 130 days.
- Beijing Olympic Flame began the “Journey of Harmony”
- Beijing Games 2008 Test China’s Rising Power !
- Indian Hockey Out of Olympics – first time in 80 years
- Daylight Saving Time Begins March 9
- Force India Formula One team
- WTA Bangalore Open Tennis Schedule
- sQuba world’s first real submersible car
- Bangalore International Airport – Taking off March 30, 2008.
- Edelweiss is Indian Cricket League (ICL) title sponsor
- Shivratri : Maha Shivratri March 6, 2008