As a result of a strong share price rally on 29 October 2007 Indian Mukesh Ambani became the richest man in the world with a net worth of $63.2 billion(Rs 2,49,108 crore).
His wealth was US$20.1 billion as of March 2007 (Forbes) and his wealth was valued at US$ 55.3 billion in October 2007 taking into account his holding in Reliance Industries and group companies(made him as the richest Indian and the 3rd richest man in the world). But as a result of a strong share price rally on 29 October 2007 Mukesh Ambani become world’s richest man !!!
5 richest people in the world with their net worth
1. Mukesh Ambani ($63.2 billion)
2. Carlos Slim Helu ($62.2993 billion)
3. Bill Gates ($62.29 billion)
4. Warren Buffett ($55.9 billion)
5. Lakshmi Mittal ($50.9 billion)
Ambani’s wealth of about Rs 2,49,108 crore($63.2 billion) on 29 October 2007
Rs 2,10,000 crore from Reliance Industries (50.98% stake)
Rs 37,500 crore from Reliance Petroleum (37.5% stake)
Rs 2,100 crore from Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Ltd (46.23% stake)
thePicky.com and it’s readers wishes Mukesh Ambani !
- The 20 Richest Women In Entertainment
- Facts about Swiss Bank Accounts : Can a Common Man Afford ?
- Top 10 Richest Supermodels in the World
- Warren Buffett’s billion dollar secrets
- India sensex 18,000: market milestone history
- Future Cup 2007 India Australia match Schedule
- India’s Sensex crosses 17000 points and hit record
- Reliance Money, Motilal Oswal Best Online Stock Trading Platform
- Protest against Sonia outside the United Nations
- Black Monday: Stock Market Crash of 1987