Google Inc, the world’s largest search engine launched three services to expand its reach in the Indian market
1. Google India Labs
2. Local Search
3. Business Centre
The ‘Google Labs‘ would act as a technology playground for products that are in the process of development and require market feedback to improve. This would make India one of the few countries to have a country-focussed lab programme.
The ‘Google Local Search’ would enable users to search for information on local businesses like restaurants, shops, and hotels.
The ‘Google Local Business Centre‘ would allow any business to add its information to Google Local for free.
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India : ‘India Today’ Survey
- Lenovo to open plants in Mexico and India
- Shopping time! Corporate India is on acquisition spree
- Why Wal-Mart has to partner with Bharti in India?
- India @ 60 – THE TIMELINE
- Google’s wireless plans
- Best companies to work for in India
- The Partition of India : Impact and Aftermath
- Kohl’s favorite market – India
- World’s keenest railway users : India 21th Position