The $430 million Bangalore’s new international airport is ready for operations by March 30, 2008.
The airport is located in Devanahalli, which is 30 km from the city. Construction of the airport began in July 2005, after a long postponement.
The new Bengaluru International Airport at Devanahalli will put Bangalore city on the global destination and offer travellers facilities comparable with the best international airports.
- Navi Mumbai international airport to be ready by 2012
- Chennai Airport to be India’s Greenest Airport
- Puttaparthi Sai Baba`s airport for sale
- Bangalore among Top Ten Most Expensive Cities Worldwide for hotel rents
- Yahoo India asks 45 employees in Bangalore to quit
- World Class Education To Your Children – International Schools
- IBM Jobs in India (Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Kolkata)
- Sania Mirza boycotts WTA Bangalore Open
- WTA Bangalore Open Tennis Schedule
- International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-B) to offer 40 scholarships