Amazon’s Music Storage service will be shut on on April 30th. Here is the announcement from Amazon music
Amazon Music is retiring the Music Storage service, which allows customers to upload and store up to 250 songs in a personal cloud library. Our records indicate you have uploaded one or more songs through your Amazon account in the past.
Here’s how to download all your data from Google
1) Go to the link https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
2) Select the data to include
3) Click Next
4) Choose the file type – .zip or .tzg format
5) Choose delivery method ( download link via email or add to Google drive, Dropbox or Microsoft onedrive )
6) Click Create Archive button
Here is the IRS Withholding Calculator to perform a quick “paycheck checkup.”
Advantages to have the right amount withheald
– Have the right amout withheld up front and receive more in your paychecks.
– This allows you to calculate right amount to be withheld from your paycheck at work.
IRS Withholding Calculator link – https://apps.irs.gov/app/withholdingcalculator/
Do you know you can find your friends and family Amazon wish list ? Amazon Wish list allows you to find Baby registry, Wedding registry and friends wish list. Here is how to look at someone’s wishlist on Amazon?
– Login to your Amazon.com account
– Go to Account & List section
– From the Your Lists list
If you have Amazon Prime membership, you can get 5% cash back at Whole Foods Market purchases when you use Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card.
5% cashback offer applies at Amazon.com, Whole Foods Market 365 stores and www.wholefoodsmarket.com. You can find more details about 5% Back at About 5% Back on Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card.
Amazon’s Choice is a label that Amazon assigns to a product which will help you to save time and effort when searching for common product.
Basically, Amazon’s Choice is a product recommandation feature based on rating, price, and availability.
Amazon’s Choice recommends highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.