Windows Safe Mode options allows windows to bypass normal windows startup allowing you to fix the system-critical computer problem without loading any unnecessary drivers or software. There are 3 different types of Safe Mode options available in Windows.
This is the the default option, which uses a minimal set of device drivers and services to start Windows. Only basic dirvers like mouse, monitor, keyboard, mass storage, base video, default system services, and no network connections will be available in safe mode. You cannot access to the Internet or the network.
Safe Mode with Networking
This option will use a minimal set of device drivers and services to start Windows along with the drivers to connect to internet and load networking, so that you can download updates or drivers.
Safe Mode with Command Prompt
This option allow you to have access to the command line (MS-DOS prompt) instead of Windows Explorer.
- What is Windows Safe Mode?
- Starting computer in Windows Safe Mode
- How to Start Windows in Safe Mode
- Private Browsing in Safari – Surf in Stealth Mode
- Check Website for Malware using Google Safe Browsing Page
- Kid Safe Web Browser Software Download
- Types of Chitika Ads
- Parental Control Software – Safe Eyes
- Windows 7 US & UK Pricing Details
- Windows Blue Screen – Blue Screen of Death Recovery