Microsoft Pubcenter is Microsoft Corporation’s contextual advertising solution to web publishers. Google Adsense was the first choice with webmasters since it offers publishers higher fees for ads and the second choice being Yahoo Publisher network.
Microsoft’s PubCenter is in beta and ready to roll the full version soon, seems that PubCenter is paying significantly more than Google AdSense and Yahoo Publisher Network.
Microsoft’s PubCenter could change how ads are being dominated by Google and Yahoo.
Microsoft’s PubCenter ads comes in 2 flavours simple and advanced ad units. Simple ad units are the quickest and easiest to work with, and advanced ad units let you change the most settings.
- How Google Adsense Interest-based Ads Works ?
- New Adsense Ads – Expandable Ad Units
- Microsoft-Yahoo could “break the internet” says Google CEO Eric Schmidt
- Microsoft buys Rapt
- Microsoft execs in talks with Yahoo
- Best Adsense Units For Highest CTR – Heat Map
- Microsoft Offers To Buy Yahoo
- Yahoo big investors may back Microsoft
- Microsoft Azure Services Platform: Cloud Computing
- Uses of Natural Gas – Alternative Energy